Why you need original music for your film. It is more affordable than you think.
Let's talk about your original music needs; theme, underscore and songs.
Help tell your story, raise the value of your film and give it the edge and impact it needs to compete at festivals.
The sound and music are 50% of the entertainment in a movie. These are some of the steps to take to ensure high production values:
1. You must register your film with the International Movie Data Base (www.imdb.com) and list your original music composer in your credits.
2. Have a Business Plan which includes registering in at least one major film festival.
3. Provide a "Lock to Picture" final cut.
4. Have a website devoted to your film.
5. Have social media dedicated to your film with a Publicist handling your films publicity.
If you would like to talk more about original scoring, send VLEEV or Tracy Morris (Manager) a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck to all.